Returns & Exchanges
How do I return my item?
Please go to Reef Returns and follow the instructions to process your return.
We currently accept returns of new, unworn items purchased from Reef.com for up to 30 days after your order is delivered. Items are ineligible for return after 30 days. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not offer free returns to Puerto Rico. If you have any questions or are unable to process your return, please contact Reef Consumer Care.
Do you offer exchanges?
We currently offer size exchanges! Please follow the return and exchange instructions below:
1. To start your return and/or exchange, please go to Reef Returns within 30 days of receiving your order
2. To locate your order in our online portal, enter your order number and shipping zip code or email address
3. Select all item(s) you would like to return or exchange, follow the prompts to complete and print the UPS shipping label.
4. Securely pack all items and attach your return label to the package. If available, please use original packaging. Please DO NOT use the shoebox as your packaging.
5. Print the packing list and include it in the package with your return item(s).
6. Promptly bring your return package to the nearest UPS drop-off location.
7. For returns, we'll issue a refund to your original form of payment once our Returns Department processes your return. Please note, original order shipping fees and applicable shipping taxes are non-refundable.
8. For exchanges, we will ship your exchange order once the items are dropped off at a UPS location.
Please keep the return tracking number for your records and notify Reef immediately of any return package that you believe may be lost in transit. All claims relating to return packages lost in transit must be made within 45 days of when you initiated your online return.
Here are a few helpful tips to make the return/exchange process flow smoothly:
1. Do not combine orders. Please only send back items from the original order.
2. Please send back the exact items that you have selected in the Returns Portal to return.
3. Do not cut off the barcode at the bottom of the return label, please include that as well!
Orders that are not eligible for exchanges: - Free of Charge Orders - Orders shipped to a PO Box - Orders shipped to Puerto Rico These orders will not have the option to exchange in the Returns Portal. You will need to return the item and place a new order, or contact Consumer Care.
Interested in a different style? To process an exchange for a different color or style, you will need to return the original item and place a new order on our website for the replacement item. If you need help placing the order, please contact Consumer Care. We will honor the original price you paid; please ask us to confirm your original price.
Our Returns and Exchange Policy is subject to change. Please check our site for the most recent terms and conditions.
Can I return an item purchased at a Reef partner or retailer?
If your item was purchased in a store, please contact the store directly to arrange for a return or exchange. We are only able to refund items purchased on Reef.com.
How can I pay for my order?
Reef.com accepts all major credit cards, Paypal, and Klarna for installments.
I sent in my return, when will I get refunded?
Your original method of payment will be refunded once we process your package at our fulfillment center. You will receive an email notifying you when your package arrives at our fulfillment center AND again after the refund has been processed. Please keep in mind that shipping fees and all applicable taxes on shipping charges are non-refundable.