7 REASONS TO TRAVEL FEATURING ERYN KROUSE
No two places are the same, and there are an unlimited number of new places to discover as we continue our journey of Just Passing Through. Reef Adventure Seeker Eryn Krouse recently took a trip to the Yucatan Peninsula and inspired us to share 7 reasons to travel and experience life in exciting, different ways.
1. Travel connects us to nature and reveals the beauty of discovery.
2. Experiencing new cultures give us a wider, global perspective and appreciation for the natural world.
3. Travel allows for spontaneity and living in the moment.
4. Stepping out of our comfort zone and trying new things encourages creativity, improves productivity, and are highly rewarding.
5. Traveling new places allows us to be active, experience the outdoors in a different way, discover new depths, and creates a sense of freedom and respect for mother nature.
6. Traveling teaches us how to live simply. Eryn Krouse keeps it simple with a light load: Reef Rover shoes for treks, Reef Cushion Moon sandals for the beach, a Go Pro to document underwater, a mask and snorkel, a backpack, lightweight rompers, and a handful of bikinis. She throws in her journal and book, travel essentials for the plane and documenting the journey.
7. Traveling gives us the opportunity to disconnect from regular life, allowing us to recharge, reflect, and be free.