7 REASONS TO GET AWAY TO HAWAII // FEATURING VICTORIA VERGARA
The island of Oahu has so much to offer year around, especially in the winter. The "winter" in Hawaii is better than summer is most places around the world. Here is a checklist for your next trip to the islands.
Photos by Reef Adventure Seeker, Brooklyn Hawaii.
1. It's bikini season all year around!
2. Get the opportunity to charge on the North Shore, or cruise Waikiki style. It’s a win-win.
3. Swim with the most beautiful and intriguing creatures. Island View Hawaii and Reef Adventure Seeker Brooklyn Hawaii will show you how it’s done.
4. Winter is the time for waves, and the weather couldn’t be better for day hikes. Check out the North Shore coast and watch Pipe’s magic at Pillbox.
5. Paddleboard up the Anahulu River in Haleiwa for a (good) change of scenery. You might even find a rope swing.
6. Experience the most incredible sunsets, from the beaches of the North Shore, or on a catamaran in Waikiki.
7. There’s nowhere else you can top off every adventure with a fresh coconut from the local farmer’s market.