JUST PASSING THROUGH THE NORTH SHORE OF OAHU // 5 PLACES TO FIND ADVENTURE ON A LAY DAY
When you think about the North Shore of Oahu, the first thing that comes to mind is pumping Pipe. But when the swell drops, we don’t stop. Flat spell or dirty rain water, we seek adventure everywhere we are #justpassingthrough. Here’s 5 of our favorite places to find it.
1. Drop in at Waimea Rock. Then bodysurf the shore-pound in.
2. Explore the end of the road. Its an epic spot for photos.
3. Trek up to the bunkers. The view is worth getting winded and muddy for.
4. Go swim with sharks with @islandviewhawaii. Just watch out for the tigers.
5. Get in the water and get a change of scenery. Paddle out to chinaman’s hat on the East Side.
Take your adventure-packed day and top it off with a DIY beach bonfire and s’mores.
Check out more adventures at #livefromthenorthshore on Instagram.
All photos by @brooklynhawaii.