7 REASONS TO TRAVEL FEATURING ERYN KROUSE
No two places are the same, and there are an unlimited number of new
places to discover as we continue our journey of Just Passing Through.
Reef Adventure Seeker Eryn Krouse recently took a trip to the Yucatan
Peninsula and inspired us to share 7 reasons to travel and experience
life in exciting, different ways.
1. Travel connects us to nature and reveals the beauty of discovery.
2. Experiencing new cultures give us a wider, global perspective and
appreciation for the natural world.
3. Travel allows for spontaneity and living in the moment.
4. Stepping out of our comfort zone and trying new things encourages
creativity, improves productivity, and are highly rewarding.
5. Traveling new places allows us to be active, experience the
outdoors in a different way, discover new depths, and creates a sense
of freedom and respect for mother nature.
6. Traveling teaches us how to live simply. Eryn Krouse keeps it
simple with a light load: Reef Rover shoes for treks, Reef Cushion
Moon sandals for the beach, a Go Pro to document underwater, a mask
and snorkel, a backpack, lightweight rompers, and a handful of
bikinis. She throws in her journal and book, travel essentials for the
plane and documenting the journey.
7. Traveling gives us the opportunity to disconnect from regular
life, allowing us to recharge, reflect, and be free.